Diary of a Celiac

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Lamb Asparagus Stir-fry from "The 30 Day Guide to Paleo Cooking"

"The 30 Day Guide to Paleo Cooking" by Hayley Mason and Bill Staley is quickly becoming one of my favorite cookbooks!
I began Whole 30 yesterday 7/28/2014 and will be reviewing many recipes over the next few weeks.  I will also be on the Norwegian Dawn for the last 6 days of Whole 30, so we will see how I handle that.
On to the review, last night for dinner I made Lamb Asparagus Stir-fry which is on page 110 in the above mentioned cookbook.  I made it with beef as I did not have lamb on hand.
It was a huge hit, even with my husband who does not really care for vegetables.  The recipe serves 4 and the portions are large!

I had some of the leftovers for lunch this afternoon.  Isn't is beautiful!  It was also very delicious!




No comments:

Post a Comment